Strip For HIM.



So last week I met my friend Laura in her lap dancing club as she’d offered to give me an hour long lesson in stripping and lap dancing. It went really well and I felt really sexy doing it. Thursday night is a quiet night in the club, so she kindly offered to let me use one of the booths to give Wes a private dance. It was seriously hot and Wes was hard throughout. When we got home he came up with the idea of me giving a dance to one of our friends. I instantly chose Tim…

Now, I’ve never done anything with Tim but he’s single and I’ve always found him incredibly hot. But there’s another reason. One evening at a get together in our flat I was sat next to him and flirting with him. Thighs and cleavage on show. I could see he was hard under his jeans, he was embarrassed but the fucking thing looked like a snake! I mean, his dick looked absolutely huge and I’d thought about it lots since. Wes got permission for us to use the booth on Saturday night for a small fee and he’d arranged with Tim for him to go there, get in the booth for 8.00pm, and sit and wait for me to come in. I’d spent the whole day practicing my moves and I was excited. I kept wondering if he’d get hard, if I’d feel the beast… I wore some high heels, a short leather skirt with a zip all the way up it, a sexy, black bra and a see through sheer black blouse with poppers… 

I got into the club and I was met by Laura. “He’s in there waiting for you” she told me. I took a deep breath and walked over to the booth. I pulled back the curtain and there he was sat there. He looked hot.. I walked in and drew the curtain behind me… I started dancing slowly, swaying from side to side, edging closer and closer to him, he looked slightly embarrassed but I was really into it within seconds. I was dancing and teasing him. I hadn’t taken a single item of clothing off and I could already see that beautiful bulge under his trousers. As I stood seductively dancing, I unpopped the buttons on my blouse and ran my hands over my bra before I really slowly took it off to present my tits to him. My nipples were hard and I could feel I was wet. I slowly sat on top of him and started to grind him, my tits millimetres from his mouth. I could hear him breathing heavier and I could feel his snake like cock throbbing under his trousers as I rubbed my crotch over his groin. I stood up, and still dancing I unzipped my skirt and threw it to the floor revealing my skimpy black thong. I sat on him again and placed his hands on my thighs. 

He still didn’t say a word as I grinded over him, rubbing my hard nipples over the stubble on his face. I knew my song was coming to the end, so I stood up and really slowly peeled my panties off, leaving my exposed pussy just inches from him. He couldn't take his eyes off me. He was mesmerized. I turned around so I had my back to him, parted my legs and really slowly ran my hands down my legs until my ass was up in the air - my gaping pussy right by him. I’m sure he would be able to see how wet I was. I was fucking dripping! My music came to the very last part so I turned around, smiled and sat back on top of him. My bare pussy rubbing up against his snake like cock which was trying desperately to break out from his trousers. 

I swear it seemed like his dick was damn near his knees! I looked at him and began to passionately kiss him. I whispered into his ear “next time, wear looser trousers”. I kissed him on the cheek, and as I stood up I made sure I had a quick, firm grab of his cock. ““Bye bye Tim" I whispered as I gathered my clothes and left the booth...

I got back home and told Wes all about it as he pinned me against the wall and fucked me hard from behind. It was wonderful…

As for Tim, my god I am absolutely fucking desperate to see that dick, and feel it inside me. Here’s hoping…
xoxo

Comments